Changing Your Browser Text Size
If you have problems reading web pages or seeing small print at the bottom of the screen, donít give up Ė you can change the text size to make it easier to read.
We want you to have the best possible user experience, and so that you donít miss out on anything, weíve put together a step-by-step guide to increasing text size.
- Open the web page, and click on View at the top of the screen
- Scroll down, and click on Text Size in the drop-down tab.
- Then simply select the size you want.
- To return the text to its original size, simply follow the same instructions.
- This only works if you have a scroll wheel on your mouse.
- Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard.
- Scroll up (or down) on your mouse to change the text size.
Contact us if you need further assitance:
If you are still unsure, then please contact us for assistance. Click here for contact details.